Trend for natural and biobased detergent polymers to increase sales of detergent polymers by 5%
NEW YORK, December 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Fact.MR – A supplier of market research and competitive intelligence: The global detergent polymers market is expected to grow by 5% CAGR during the forecast period between 2020 and 2030, predicts Fact.MR. The growing preference for these polymers among detergent manufacturers due to their excellent soil removal properties is expected to drive the market in the coming years.
Detergent polymer is a new generation type of polymer used in detergent cakes and powders to replace conventional phosphates. Due to its biodegradable and environmentally friendly nature, the demand for detergent polymers is expected to increase during the forecast period.
In addition, the detergent polymers act as anti-redeposition agents and therefore are widely used by various manufacturers in the years to come. In addition, the increasing demand for cost effective and high performance detergent formulations is expected to propel the growth of this market.
For more valuable insight into market dynamics, request a sample report
According to Fact.MR, detergent polymers are likely to be used in industrial and institutional cleaning applications because they offer the advantages of inhibiting scale encrustation and dye transfer. In addition, these are able to reduce energy and water consumption when used in dishwashers or washing machines.
âThe demand for liquid detergents due to the high purchasing power of people in developing countries is expected to accelerate the market during the forecast period. In addition, the focus of the major players on expanding their production capacities should also promote growth, âsaid an analyst from Fact.MR.
Key points to remember:
- On the basis of applications, the washing powders segment is expected to account for more than half of the global market share in the near future.
- By source, the natural and bio-based segment is expected to show growth at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period.
- In terms of chemicals, the polycarboxylates segment is expected to remain in the foreground due to their increasing use as binders in detergents.
- In terms of countries, China is likely to hold more than 1/3e of the world market due to the strong demand for liquid detergents.
- Depending on the region, East Asia is expected to grow at a growth rate of 6%, with China growth leader in the region.
- The growing preference for natural detergents and the strict standards surrounding the use of phosphate-based detergent formulations are expected to drive the market.
- The increasing use of detergent pods as they require less water for cleaning is likely to propel the growth of this market.
- Constantly changing standards associated with the management of ingredients used in the production of detergents may limit the growth of this market.
For Critical Insights into the Detergent Polymer Market, Request a Methodology Here
Many key players operating in the detergent polymers market are currently focusing on launching advanced products to expand their customer base. Meanwhile, a few other players are embarking on mergers, acquisitions and collaborations to introduce new products and gain competitive advantage in the market.
- February 2020: Clariant, a multinational specialty chemicals company headquartered in Switzerland, launched the TexCare SRN 260 Life. It is a bio-based detergent polymer that has a renewable carbon index (ICR) of 80%. Unlike other anti-fouling polymers used in cleaners and detergents, this new product is more durable and cleaner.
- january 2020: Itaconix, a UK-based manufacturer of sustainable specialty polymers, launched its latest ItaconixÂ® TSI â¢ 322 at the American Cleaning Institute convention. This new product is able to replace several ingredients to save money. It would also help the company to expand its customer base by North America and Europe.
- January 2019: Nouryon, a renowned manufacturer of specialty chemicals headquartered in the Netherlands, signed an agreement with Itaconix. This agreement would give the company access to the latter’s polymers with chelating properties. It would also allow the company to expand its position in the detergents market.
The major players in the detergent polymers market include:
- BASF SE
- Clariant SA
- Dow Inc.
- Solvay SA
- Lubrizol Company
- ADEKA Europe GmbH
- Aquapharm Chemical Pvt. Ltd.
- Kao Company
- Itaconix Company
More valuable information on the detergent polymers market
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Detergent Polymers market, presenting historical demand data (2009-2019) and forecast statistics for the period 2020-2030. The study reveals compelling insights into the global detergent polymers market with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Natural & Bio-sourced
- Vinylpyrrolidone and PVP
- Anti-redeposition agent
- Dispersing agents
- Soil release agent
- Dye transfer inhibitor
- Washing powder
- Liquid detergents
- Detergent pods and tablets
- Laundry care
- Industrial and institutional cleaning
- Automatic dishwashing
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Oceania
- Middle East & Africa
Key Questions Answered In The Detergent Polymers Market Report
- The report provides an overview of the demand outlook for the Detergent Polymers market for 2020-2030.
- The market study also highlights the expected sales growth for the Detergent Polymers market between 2020 and 2030.
- The Detergent Polymers market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancement within industry.
- Analysis of the detergent polymers market share of key companies in the sector and coverage of strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s coverage in chemicals and materials –
Polymer Surfactants Market Forecast – The high and specialized applications of polymeric surfactants have increased the demand for surfactants in recent decades. Polymeric surfactants are commonly used as wetting agents in formulations to lower the surface tension of two liquids. The polymeric surfactants contained in the cleaning solutions allow the solution to completely wet the cleaning surface, which facilitates the removal of dirty, greasy and oily substances, especially protein or carbohydrate stains. Polymer surfactants are widely used in shampoos, shower baths, facial toners, and deodorants in the personal care industry. Polymeric surfactants are used in the paint industry to improve aqueous latex.
Packaging Polymers Market Analysis – Despite the economic crisis, manufacturers of conditioning polymers continue to operate, which has a beneficial impact on the demand for conditioning polymers. Various industrial facilities are established around the world to meet the demand of an ever growing population. Due to the growing needs of the community and the installation of new production plants, the consumption of conditioning polymers will increase, accelerating the expansion of the global market throughout the forecast period.
Biobased Surfactants Market Overview – The use of conventional surfactants in industry poses environmental problems. As a result, an increasing number of producers are turning to bio-based surfactants. This is one of the main reasons why the bio-based surfactants market is expected to grow in the coming years. Additionally, bio-based surfactants exhibit a number of advantages over conventional surfactants, including superior high temperature performance characteristics and emulsion stabilization, which are expected to drive demand for natural surfactants in various industries.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0, to chemicals and materials, to technology and even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our chemicals and materials research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated search solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [emailÂ protected]