Indian Ammonia Market Share, Price Trends 2022, Size, Growth Report and Forecast to 2026
The latest research report from the IMARC group, titled “: Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026”, offers a detailed analysis of the market drivers, segmentation, growth opportunities, trends and competitive landscape to understand the current and future market scenarios.
Ammonia is a colorless inorganic gas characterized by an unpleasant odor. It is easily soluble in water and dissolves to form an ammonium hydroxide solution. Mainly obtained from natural gas, it is commonly used as a refrigerant due to its high performance and improved heat transfer benefits. It is also used to produce urea and other ammonium phosphate fertilizers. The ammonia market in India reached a consumption volume of 15.4 million tons in 2020. Looking ahead, IMARC Group expects the market to show stable growth over the period 2021-2026.
The Indian market is mainly driven by the considerable growth of the agricultural industry. With increasing population levels across the country, there has been a significant increase in the demand for food, which, in turn, has propelled the adoption of effective fertilizers. Also, the growing demand for ammonia for refrigeration applications in the residential and commercial sectors is positively impacting the growth of the market. Additionally, the growing demand for products in the mining and explosives industry for ammonium nitrate processing is contributing significantly to the growth of the market. Moreover, the development of green ammonia through sustainable technologies is further expected to drive the market growth across the country.
· Chambal Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited
· Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company Ltd.
· Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
· Krishak Bharati Cooperative Ltd (KRIBHCO)
· Nagarjuna Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited,
· Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
· Southern Petrochemical Industries Corporation (SPIC) Limited
· Anhydrous ammonia
· aqueous ammonia
Based on physical form, the market has been divided into anhydrous and aqueous ammonia.
· Ammonium phosphate fertilizer
On the basis of end use, the market has been divided into urea, ammonium phosphate fertilizer, industrial and others.
Geographically, the market is categorized into Gujarat, Maharashtra, Rajasthan and others.
§ Value chain analysis
§ Price analysis
§ Competitive landscape
Other research reports from the IMARC group:
· India Sporting and Fitness Goods Market Research Report 2022-2027
· Asia-Pacific Cold Chain Market Research Report 2022-2027
· China Shrimp Feed Market Research Report 2022-2027
· Europe Shrimp Market Research Report 2022-2027
· Europe Refrigerated Transport Market Research Report 2022-2027
· Europe Water Purifiers Market Research Report 2022-2027
· Gcc Sanitary Napkin Market Research Report 2022-2027
· Gcc Biometrics Market Research Report 2022-2027
· Gcc Water Purifiers Market Research Report 2022-2027
Japan Frozen Seafood Market Research Report 2022-2027
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 United States
E-mail: [email protected]
Phone. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800