25 moving stocks in Tuesday’s mid-day session
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISIG) Shares jumped 64.6% to $ 18.99 as traders released a social media post about potential short squeeze.
- Flotek Industries, Inc. (NYSE: FTK) climbed 33.9% to $ 0.75 after the company said it received an unsolicited indication of interest in a potential transaction for all or part of the company. Flotek’s board of directors hired Piper Sandler & Co.
- Global Reliance Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RELI) jumped 25.2% to $ 6.65. Reliance Global Group last week announced the price of a $ 20.0 million private placement with institutional investors.
- ADDvantage Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: AEY) gained 15.8% to $ 2.13. ADDvantage Technologies reported fourth quarter earnings of $ 0.05 per share, down from a loss of $ 0.09 per share a year ago.
- ImmunityBio, Inc. (NASDAQ: IBRX) jumped 13.8% to $ 7.57. ImmunityBio has obtained US Patent No. 11,207,350 “Genetically modified NK-92 cells and monoclonal antibodies for the treatment of cancer”.
- Longeveron inc. (NASDAQ: LGVN) rose 13.7% to $ 14.18.
- BiondVax Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (NASDAQ: BVXV) gained 13.1% to $ 2.6350. The company announced that the former global chief financial officer of vaccines at GSK has joined the board of directors of BiondVax.
- Kandi Technologies Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNDI) climbed 11.3% to $ 3.7120. The wholly-owned subsidiary of Kandi Technologies Group, Jiangxi Province, Huiyi New Energy Co Ltd (Huiyi) has entered mass production of its lithium iron phosphate (LFP) battery IFR18650-2200mAh.
- BridgeBio Pharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBIO) jumped 11.1% to $ 12.64. HC Wainwright & Co. lowered the stock price target from $ 88 to $ 24, while SVB Leerink lowered the price target from $ 66 to $ 24. Shares of BridgeBio Pharma fell 72% on Monday after the company’s Phase 3 trial to treat symptomatic transthyretin amyloid cardiomyopathy failed its primary endpoint.
- Cellule Gamida Ltée. (NASDAQ: GMDA) gained 9.6% to $ 2.84.
- Novavax, Inc. (NASDAQ: NVAX) gained 9.5% to $ 172.68. Novavax has confirmed previous reports that the company and the Serum Institute of India have received emergency use authorization for the COVID-19 vaccine in India.
- Spruce Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: SPRB) rose 7.2% to $ 4.5150 after jumping 13% on Monday. Oppenheimer recently launched a stock hedge with an outperformance rating and a price target of $ 15.
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (NYSE: JKS) gained 7% to $ 45.11 after the company’s Jinko Solar subsidiary completed IPO registration with the China Securities Regulatory Commission.
Check Out These Big Penny Stock Winners and Losers
- Powerbridge Technologies Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PBTS) fell 29.2% to $ 0.6589 after jumping 62% on Monday.
- Baudax Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: BXRX) Shares fell 23.9% to $ 0.2419 after the company announced a registered direct offer of $ 4.2 million.
- Biofrontera Inc. (NASDAQ: BFRI) stocks fell 20.4% to $ 9.15.
- Nxt-ID, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXTD) fell 18% to $ 3.8691 after climbing about 18% on Monday.
- Microbot Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: MBOT) stocks fell 15.2% to $ 7.59. Microbot Medical shares jumped 65% on Monday after the company announced a strategic collaboration with Stryker Corporation to develop the LIBERTY robotic system for neurovascular applications.
- Agrify Company (NASDAQ: AGFY) fell 10.3% to $ 9.50.
- Fathom Digital Manufacturing Corp. (NYSE: FATH) fell 9.6% to $ 8.54.
- Thésée Pharmaceutique, Inc. (NASDAQ: THRX) fell 8.8% to $ 11.75 after jumping more than 15% on Monday.
- Therapeutic Context Inc. (NASDAQ: CNTX) shares were down 8.6% to $ 2.8590.
- Soluna Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLNH) fell 8.6% to $ 11.01.
- Marathon Digital Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MARA) fell 8.1% to $ 36.21.
- American Virtual Cloud Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AVCT) fell 7% to $ 2.39 after jumping 35% on Monday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.